MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page #'s in threadlist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-07, 02:05 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The pagination class doesn't exist in your CSS, you either removed it or renamed it (in which case you just need to rename the div's class to the matching name. But if you deleted it, you need to put this back in global.css:

.pagination {
	font-size: 11px;
	padding-top: 10px;
	margin-bottom: 5px;
}

.tfoot .pagination, .tcat .pagination {
	padding-top: 0;
}

.pagination .pages {
	font-weight: bold;
}

.pagination .pagination_current, .pagination a {
	padding: 2px 6px;
	margin-bottom: 3px;
}

.pagination a {
	border: 1px solid #81A2C4;
}

.pagination .pagination_current {
	background: #F5F5F5;
	border: 1px solid #81A2C4;
	font-weight: bold;
	color: #000;
}

.pagination a:hover {
	background: #F5F5F5;
	text-decoration: none;
}

.pagination_breadcrumb {
	background-color: #f5f5f5;
	border: 1px solid #fff;
	outline: 1px solid #ccc;
	padding: 5px;
	margin-top: 5px;
	font-weight: normal;
}

.pagination_breadcrumb_link {
	vertical-align: middle;
	cursor: pointer;
}

(all the CSS that has to do with the pagination)

Thanks! That somewhat brought it back though the Page 1 - 2 stuff is smooshed so close to the thread name still hehe, is there anyway to get it to move over to the right more? like in the images above?
Add style="width:100%" to the table that you use for the user's avatar and the threads subject.
(2011-06-07, 04:27 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Add style="width:100%" to the table that you use for the user's avatar and the threads subject.

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean heh. I don't know which templates or where I would put that :3
Can you post the 'forumdisplay_thread' template?
(2011-06-07, 04:40 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post the 'forumdisplay_thread' template?

Oh, sure!

<tr>
    <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
    <td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
        {$attachment_count}
       <div>
            <table><tr><td id="tvatar">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}<br><font color="grey">created by:</font> {$thread['profilelink']}</td></tr></table>        
        </div>
    </td>
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">Replies - <a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}
<br/>Views - {$thread['views']}</td>
    {$rating}
    <td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
        <span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
        <a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
    </td>
{$modbit}
</tr>
Replace this:
<table><tr><td id="tvatar">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>
with
<table style="width:100%"><tr><td id="tvatar">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>
(2011-06-07, 04:57 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Replace this:
<table><tr><td id="tvatar">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>
with
<table style="width:100%"><tr><td id="tvatar">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>

Thanks for that, but I managed to get what I was looking for by doing this since I want to keep the thread name and such the way it is (not centered) heh

<table><tr><td id="tvatar" width="2%">{$thread_avatar}</td><td>
Pages: 1 2