MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when converting Private Messages from phpBB3 forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a phpBB3 forum on my server I am trying to convert to MyBB. I installed MyBB, then ran the merger. All of the other modules worked fine, but when I try to run the Private Messages module I get the following error:

Quote:769 private messages are importing right now. There are 0 private messages left to import and 0 pages left.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPBB3_Converter_Module_Privatemessages::get_pm_status() in /home1/ etc... /forum/merge/boards/phpbb3/privatemessages.php on line 95

Any help would be appreciated, I don't know much about PHP but I'm the best this forum has got for maintenance since our tech jumped ship. I'm sick of phpBB and want to give MyBB a try, from everything I've read it sounds much better for our small community forum Smile
I think you should try to replace that privatemessages.php with a new copy and then run the merge system over again. Just skip all the other steps if possible.
(2011-05-06, 10:21 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should try to replace that privatemessages.php with a new copy and then run the merge system over again. Just skip all the other steps if possible.

I tried that and it didn't work. I still keep getting that same error.
This is a known issue:
Bug #1463

You can implement the same fix I did in that bug report.
That worked, thank you very much for the help. Sorry I must have missed it somehow when I was searching.
Not a problem, good luck.