MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Synthd 4...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Uh, wow...maybe it's a coincidence?
(2011-05-07, 01:24 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone else not see the similarities to Photoshop Bliss IV? Look at his design then look over here: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5493/...lissiv.png I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but he's trying to tell me over MSN it's "completely different". Does anyone not see it..?

[Image: huh.jpg]

I don't get it...
look like nice Smile awesome
(2011-05-07, 02:23 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ][Image: huh.jpg]
I don't get it...

My design I posted was a Photoshop Mockup, all image, hasn't even started to be coded. Originally Jason was offering to Code it, then a few days later after posting the mockup and finished Portal 2 theme I decided I'd code it. Smile
(2011-05-07, 01:24 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone else not see the similarities to Photoshop Bliss IV? Look at his design then look over here: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5493/...lissiv.png I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but he's trying to tell me over MSN it's "completely different". Does anyone not see it..?
Yeah, look alike, I say his one of the design looks exactly the PSBliss 3 XD But I think you inspire him?

(2011-05-07, 02:52 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]
Yeah, look alike, I say his one of the design looks exactly the PSBliss 3 XD But I think you inspire him?

First of all, Jordan and I have already worked this out, so why are you still carrying this on? Second I'm pretty sure its 4 not 3.
Do you realize your staff forum is guest viewable?

New theme looks nice, but you should really stick with this one for a while once it's finished. It's not good to change theme all the time, especially since you're a skin developer ...
(2011-05-07, 04:22 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Do you realize your staff forum is guest viewable?

New theme looks nice, but you should really stick with this one for a while once it's finished. It's not good to change theme all the time, especially since you're a skin developer ...

Theres one actual good comment for once, well half of it. Anyway thanks its just that, we get bored..

(btw fixed)
It's not bad, but it looks a little to bland (and this is coming from somebody who enjoys simple over complex themes). I'm not a big fan of the blue also, not sure why it just feels to, I don't know, "young". I think it would make a nice theme for those MapleLeaf type MMOs the kids play these days.
(2011-05-07, 05:22 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-07, 04:22 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Do you realize your staff forum is guest viewable?

Theres one actual good comment for once, well half of it. Anyway thanks its just that, we get bored..

(btw fixed)

If you get bored, then release the themes to the community (for sale or not) instead of using them on your site. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3