MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Monetize World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-05-07, 05:22 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]There is no content, and I dont see how a dark theme suits your genre.

No offense bro but your beach theme doesn't suit yours either, lol.
(2011-05-27, 08:07 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-07, 05:22 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]There is no content, and I dont see how a dark theme suits your genre.

No offense bro but your beach theme doesn't suit yours either, lol.

This forum is for you to receive criticism, not defend against it.
Change the "on, Off and Lock" buttons. They don't fit the theme.

Also, having chatbox will reduce your Forum activity, so try to remove it.
(2011-05-27, 08:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is for you to receive criticism, not defend against it.

... This isn't my thread and I'm not receiving any criticism. Try again bro.
(2011-05-28, 02:22 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-27, 08:13 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is for you to receive criticism, not defend against it.

... This isn't my thread and I'm not receiving any criticism. Try again bro.

It still applies. You're defending the OP's website from Kaiser's comment.
I am still working on a lot of stuff. But overall we have great feedback.
(2011-05-28, 08:23 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It still applies. You're defending the OP's website from Kaiser's comment.

I'm allowed to post my opinion about the website. I think the theme is great on his site, and Kaiser I didn't feel was in a position to post that.
(2011-05-28, 09:51 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-28, 08:23 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It still applies. You're defending the OP's website from Kaiser's comment.

I'm allowed to post my opinion about the website. I think the theme is great on his site, and Kaiser I didn't feel was in a position to post that.

Kaiser didn't ask for criticism so it was just an insult. A useless one at that.
There are multiple other ways you could've disagreed without attacking him.
(2011-05-28, 09:51 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I'm allowed to post my opinion about the website. I think the theme is great on his site, and Kaiser I didn't feel was in a position to post that.

Don't take it as an offence. But if Kaiser isn't in a position to post that, then are you in a position to post against him?
I agree with Pyridine, than Kaiser doesn't asked opinion about his site, so there is no reason he should get one.
Also, his site isn't even running MyBB. So there is no point in comparing it with OP's site.
The whole argument was based around themes fitting into genres. I don't believe a beach theme fits into an Administrator genre, and he doesn't believe dark themes fit into monetizing genres. So I simply said my opinion that he doesn't really have any grounds to post that, but as you said neither do I. It's just my opinion that his theme is very easy to look at, and any theme which is easy to look at is a good theme I think.

Anyway let's not take over this thread bro.
Pages: 1 2 3