MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Talk Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well if we saw the forum we would be more likely to join.
That sounds great! Hmmm....
Done..... Big Grin!
I would not advise using that theme...
ok! I will switch it back to original. What are some of your suggestions?
(2011-05-08, 08:23 PM)WebTalkNation Wrote: [ -> ]A few more spots are opened. I think, the forum will expand as advertising, resources, tutorials, and discussion will be available, and will bring in huge traffic.

OK, but what are the chances of you actually getting any of those things? Why would anyone join a forum about the web when you can't even get the site running yourself?
True that! So, I am gonna run it by myself. I may also change the forum software as well. Thanks for your comment! Big Grin
Well he switched to vb :/
No doubt nulled. I find that funny, he couldn't find anyone to make him a website and run it for him to make it big, so he switched software in order to "Stick it to us".
NOpe! Do I look like the one who use nulled. I don't think so. I have 8 domain names, and webtalknation.com is one of them. Webtalknation.com is also a certified domain name. I bought VBulletin because I love its subscription function, which could limits who could advertise on a specific forum.
Click me to see my certificate
or use this, <span id="cdSiteSeal1"><script type="text/javascript" src="//tracedseals.starfieldtech.com/siteseal/get?scriptId=cdSiteSeal1&amp;cdSealType=Seal1&amp;sealId=55e4ye7y7mb73a1bfb407ae809d2f0wjr1y7mb7355e4ye7e6daba9e243ad6fc4"></script></span>
* Jordan L. fails to see the relation of having 8 domain names to the relevance of this thread.
Why come to the MyBB Community if you planned on using vBulletin?
Pages: 1 2 3