MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Talk Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone,

I have just registered Web Talk Nation. It will be a new forum that provides forum discussion for users. It will also provide resources that are free and premium to everyone.

As I want to use MyBB, does anyone have any idea what theme fits the best for web talk?

Also, I am hiring administrator and moderators to manage this forum. As I also have other things to handle, full permissions will be given. And I will most likely be only looking after the server and domain name issue(s).

Thanks!
Well with the premium services offered are the others administrators going to get any of the profit. Because it seems like they will be doing lots of work. You may want to add that in there.
hahahaha

"I've registered a domain name, now can you guys make the website, develop a vision for it, and create content for me? Thanks!"
For once I agree with you. Made me laugh Toungue
(2011-05-07, 09:01 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]hahahaha

"I've registered a domain name, now can you guys make the website, develop a vision for it, and create content for me? Thanks!"

+1
Nope! I totally didn't mean that. I had previous websites, and people thought I was a dominator. Hence, I want to make this new website more friendly, with the combination of all ideas.
OK, but what exactly are you doing here? You said in your first post that you're only going to handle server stuff. :\
Currently, I am just gathering those who are interested to join with me, I have some others who are interested already.

A few more spots are opened. I think, the forum will expand as advertising, resources, tutorials, and discussion will be available, and will bring in huge traffic.
Can we have a link?
This domain name is webtalknation.com, nothing is set up yet though! I am just going to everywhere to search for those who are interested in this.
Pages: 1 2 3