MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Min posts before homepage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if there is a plugin already around or one could be made.
It would be to stop users entering a website in there profile before they reach a certain amount of posts.
Well this is a subscriber plugin but I think this is what you want:

http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=388
Thanks but i already have some of the features and i was hoping for something free or a simple code/template change that would work.
No one any ideas on this
I have just made on that stops the user signature being displayed, so I could release one to stop the website being displayed too Smile
Can you explain a bit more.
As what i want is when they go in to their ucp to edit the profile they can't enter nothing in the website, until they have reached the number of posts specified by the admin say 5, when they have 5 posts they can then enter the website into the field.
Yeah, basically I can make it hide certain part of the template until they have X amount of posts Smile are you in a rush?
Not really as i'm not adding no more plugins until my new theme is ready, other wise i'll have to start editing lots of templates.
Ok, I'll try get it done today Smile if not then it may be a few days Big Grin
(2011-05-11, 07:01 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'll try get it done today Smile if not then it may be a few days Big Grin

thanks alot, much appreciated will it remove or hide people that have already entered the website but do not meet the minimum post amount.
Pages: 1 2