MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I try, but Matt,AJS or -Geek- usually ninja me Toungue
(2011-05-08, 01:14 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Matt, AJS, - G33K - or Yaldaram
Fixed Toungue
Yeah true Toungue
(2011-05-08, 11:06 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know which to apply for, SQA or Support Confused

If you get support I'll try for sqa Toungue. I can never beat matt at answering questions on support.
(2011-05-09, 05:25 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-08, 11:06 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know which to apply for, SQA or Support Confused

If you get support I'll try for sqa Toungue. I can never beat matt at answering questions on support.

How can anyone beat him, he is like a robot Toungue
(2011-05-09, 05:32 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-09, 05:25 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

How can anyone beat him, he is like a robot Toungue

I used to beat him about 50% of the time when I helped in support. But I stopped about 10 months ago because I got more busy. When I'm on my own I might go for SQA.
Hi, yes, i'm quite new in this board, and more active on mybboard.de and mybbcoder.info.
StefanT asked me a few weeks ago and now i'm part of the MyBB SQA team Wink
Well that makes sense. I think most of just thought you were someone pretty new to MyBB and it was weird Toungue.

But, welcome hope to see you around more often Big Grin.
(2011-05-09, 12:51 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]But, welcome hope to see you around more often Big Grin.

I will, promise Smile
It's fairly unusual in most projects for a complete stranger to become staff Toungue

I hope you do well mate! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5