MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video dropdown issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, just noticed a bit of a problem with my video embedding drop-down menu in MyBB. I've been making some style edits and such but have no idea how to correct the seemingly blank text in my drop-down.

[Image: S4YJy.jpg]

If anyone knows how to make that text appear black again I'd greatly appreciate it Smile

Thanks
Open ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css , and find;
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown
and add the following style in that CSS attribute;
color: #000000;
Thanks, I tried that but for some reason, it's still a background of #f5f5f5 and the text is still white for some reason even though I have color: #000000; set. Could there be something else overriding it? I don't think I have any inline css code anywhere (or atleast I've never created any).

Thanks!
Forgot to add, I am using the "While you were typing" plug-in. Maybe it's causing the issue?
I hate to pester on this but I'm still having an issue with this Sad Any other suggestions would be most welcomed Smile
I've seen that problem before and then it was a language problem. Try this.
No offense, but I don't think it's really related to language. My board is using default English and this is more of a color issue really.
(2011-05-09, 05:06 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen that problem before and then it was a language problem. Try this.

Its irrelevant answer IMO. Its nothing to do at all with language. Undecided

@OP: Would you please go to: ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css and attach stylesheet.css in this thread ? I'll try to look into the edit where necessary Smile
(2011-05-09, 05:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-09, 05:06 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen that problem before and then it was a language problem. Try this.

The other thread was describing the same problem, so it IS relevant. Undecided
(2011-05-09, 05:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]

@OP: Would you please go to: ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css and attach stylesheet.css in this thread ? I'll try to look into the edit where necessary Smile

Certainly, here you go! Smile
I wouldn't recommend changing the stylesheet of the editor theme as it will affect all your themes or future themes. Edit the global.css of the theme that has the issue (via AdminCP > Templates & Styles > Themes > (click the theme) > global.css) and add the following to the end:
.editor_dropdown_menu, .editor_dropdown_menu li
{
     color: black !important;
}
Pages: 1 2