MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Trusted Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its Mybb And Wordpress but the homepage is wordpress which i still need help with -_-
Oh right.....ok what's the link to your actual forum? I can help you now, I have filezilla again.
everythings back to normal and for wordpress is http://deltahax.co.cc/blog
Ok sounds good. But right now your site isn't coming up for me but I'll try again.
its coming up for me idk what the problem is.
It comes up as a websites in chinese/japanese and I'm guessing its coming up with some viruses. Idk whats going on on my end.
Oh....so you want free staff...and they have to be trusty as well....yeah good luck with that.
(2011-05-10, 11:50 AM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Oh....so you want free staff...and they have to be trusty as well....yeah good luck with that.

Thanks I Am going to try.
Yeah, uhm, your blog isn't even installed. I clicked the link and am actually on the install screen, able to enter a new site title and user details. NOT a good idea >.<
(2011-05-10, 12:19 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, uhm, your blog isn't even installed. I clicked the link and am actually on the install screen, able to enter a new site title and user details. NOT a good idea >.<

Cool idc someone already installed it so yeah. boom its gone.
Pages: 1 2 3