MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very odd error when attempting to change Permissions page on thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok this has to be the oddest problem yet, I am trying to edit some Permissions on one of my friends Forums, and when I click the Set Custom Permissions for any section I need to edit I get this..

[Image: halfscreen.png]

The screen is only half readable so I have even removed the Taskbar to make room, however I can still no longer access the rest of the Permissions options, I have reset the page zoom and its not that. I have pretty much tried everything to be honest.

Lee

P.S

I think you would agree the picture was necessary for this odd error, or would of been kind of hard to explain it. Any help would be fantastic thanks so much.
Try different browser, delete browser cookies.
(2011-05-08, 06:55 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Try different browser, delete browser cookies.

Tried that bud, sorry forgot to mention. I used IE but still have the same problem.
Go to: ACP > Tools and maintenance > File Verification > Run . Does it says any file changed or missing ?

I guess that your jscripts files are missing.
(2011-05-08, 07:20 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: ACP > Tools and maintenance > File Verification > Run . Does it says any file changed or missing ?

Hi yes your right, just checked and I am getting this error. "admin/jscripts/tabs.js"
Then Upload tabs.js file to your ./admin/jscripts/ folder.
(2011-05-08, 07:24 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-08, 07:20 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: ACP > Tools and maintenance > File Verification > Run . Does it says any file changed or missing ?

Hi yes your right, just checked and I am getting this error. "admin/jscripts/tabs.js"
Yup great catch yaldaram.

Okay thats the problem I guess, upload from a fresh installation package:

admin/jscripts/tabs.js to

your server's location below:

admin/jscripts/tabs.js
(2011-05-08, 07:25 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Then Upload tabs.js file to your ./admin/jscripts/ folder.

Thanks so much for your kind help, I shall apply this. Very kind of you to take the time to help me.
Most welcome Wink
(2011-05-08, 07:27 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-08, 07:24 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]

Yup great catch yaldaram.

Okay thats the problem I guess, upload from a fresh installation package:

admin/jscripts/tabs.js to

your server's location below:

admin/jscripts/tabs.js

Thanks guys, I will fix it now. Thanks so much.
Pages: 1 2