MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recruiting/and doing jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jobs

Hey everyone,

As some of you who get snow, the season of winter is over, so that means SnowFreaks is closed for the season.

The SnowFreaks team is recruiting 1 or 2 people to join the team to help add on to the network. Basically what we will be doing is creating a summer related forum, from everything from ATV/Dirtbiking to fishing/swimming. Basically a network, along with SnowFreaks.

Required:
-Either involved with summer activities or winter activities.
-MyBB Knowledge
-Active and able to collaborate well and work well with a team
-Design/coding is always a bonus

Design Work

All this don't come cheap either, so I am doing graphic/design related jobs.

I can design:
-Quality PSD templates (Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4, Example 5)
-Professional Logos/Banners (Example 1, Example 2)
-Group Rank sets (Example 1)
-Anything design related I can do, but I do not do coding jobs.

So please, if you're willing to join a network of recreational/seasonal community forums, and would really like to get involved/dedicated to something, feel free to PM me or post below.

Also PM me for prices on the jobs.
Dude Alex I'm like prefect for you.. PM your MSN and we can talk.
(2011-05-08, 06:39 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Dude Alex I'm like prefect for you..

Lol ^

Alright, Pm'd you it.
Let me just barge in and applaud.

Alex, great strategy. Closing temporarily Snow Freaks for the summer was a great idea.

Now, the challenge will be getting the activity back once summer is over. Perhaps some sort of contest or special event to get people back.

Either way, I applaud your decision as a webmaster.
(2011-05-08, 08:58 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Let me just barge in and applaud.

Alex, great strategy. Closing temporarily Snow Freaks for the summer was a great idea.

Now, the challenge will be getting the activity back once summer is over. Perhaps some sort of contest or special event to get people back.

Either way, I applaud your decision as a webmaster.

Thanks.

And yes, me and the current staff have a few tricks up our sleeves for next winter. Wink
SunFreaks. Toungue
Why don't you just make an all-round "sportFreaks" Big Grin
(2011-05-08, 09:52 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]SunFreaks. Toungue

Do I have teamviewer left on? :o Lol

(2011-05-08, 10:12 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just make an all-round "sportFreaks" Big Grin

Meh, I would rather have one entirely for Summer, and one Winter, personally i'm more of winter lover.:p
Would you like jobs not to do with graphics?
I can do the graphic related stuff my self.

But it's always a bonus if you apply to be on the team, and you can design.
Pages: 1 2