MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make logo longer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB. Smile

In this screenshot- http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=21993 the logo goes from left to right, how do I do that? What codes?
Are you talking about the background?

OK so insert this line into your theme.

body {
margin: 0;
}
.logo {
background: url(LOGOBACKGROUNDURL) repeat-x;
width: 100%;
}

and just put your logo url into where it asks for the theme's logo
It's actually the background that is spread over the whole length of the page, not the logo. It's hard to give you the correct html/css if we don't have any design for your header or something.
(2011-05-08, 07:54 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually the background that is spread over the whole length of the page, not the logo. It's hard to give you the correct html/css if we don't have any design for your header or something.

That is the code I gave him.

(2011-05-08, 07:54 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the background?

OK so insert this line into your theme.

body {
margin: 0;
}
.logo {
background: url(LOGOBACKGROUNDURL) repeat-x;
width: 100%;
}

and just put your logo url into where it asks for the theme's logo

Yes, but you don't know the exact layout of the templates for his theme. It's possible it can be done otherwise. In the screenshot, for instance, I think it's the background of the body.
The code the was given by Wes worked perfectly and solved my problems. I love the search bar.