MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: From xenForo to myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-12, 02:04 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I have the IPB3 module for the merge system making some progress now. I'm still working 6 days a week, but no more 10 and 12 hour days unless someone else calls in sick and I cover.

Of course, if someone wants to buy me a XenForo license or give me a XenForo database to work with, I could give a time estimate on getting a module for it. But it'll be behind the IPB3 and vB4 modules.

I could help you out with that, I run an active xenforo forum with 20,000+ posts and 430+ members about 30+ attachments. That should be a good amount for testing conversions. And of course it must be used for legitimate purposes.

(2011-05-09, 06:13 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-09, 01:52 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]That was fast, they must have pre-paid for a copy and burned the midnight oil to have it already Wink

Unless IPB begged XF for a copy so they could make a merger module Toungue
Why would IPB need to beg lol?
(2011-05-12, 02:57 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]I could help you out with that, I run an active xenforo forum with 20,000+ posts and 430+ members about 30+ attachments. That should be a good amount for testing conversions. And of course it must be used for legitimate purposes.

Ok, if you can email me a backup to [email protected] I'll add it to my MyBB coding SQL backups collection (I only use them for working on the merge system, so don't worry about your data)
Pages: 1 2