MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MultiQuote Doesn't work without Img?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.

I've been using css classes instead of images for the postbit buttons. I've noticed that the multiquote (well the code that I have) doesn't work, I'm assuming because it's not using an image?

Here's what I have:

<a href="javascript:Thread.multiQuote({$post['pid']});" style="display: none;" id="multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}"><span class="postbitbutton" title="{$lang->postbit_multiquote}" id="multiquote_{$post['pid']}">Multiquote</span></a>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<!--
	$('multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}').style.display = '';
// -->
</script>

Any ideas, is it missing anything or..?
Thanks. Smile
You'll have to edit it a bit more than that I think. The thread.js file is looking for two images, which are not present in your template.
Ah, well that sucks. Is there any way to edit this just so it's for the theme? (E.g, not editing MyBB's files, just templates.)
The way I think you can do this is to edit the js file and package it with your theme so that an end user who wants to use the theme will also have to use the jscript packaged instead of the default one.

You could also use a different name for the jscript to keep it separate and use the changed name in the templates instead of the default one.
Ah, good idea. Thank you G33K, if worse comes to worse I'll just do that. Thanks! Smile