MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to make the Forum Icons ( Ficons ) compatible with 1.6 "compatibility" =>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-05-10, 09:17 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]PM me cPanel and admin login details if you want me to take a look.

Just sent you the details buddy, you guys are all great helping me out, this is why I am donating to this Forum and Server, I really do appreciate all the help you give me. Even if the problem can not be fixed, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for helping me out.
i think, just remove everything in the compatibility area... i.e
"compatibility" => "LEAVE THIS PLACE EMPTY"
most of the plugins are working OK by making this empty
(2011-05-10, 10:44 AM)Thruster Wrote: [ -> ]i think, just remove everything in the compatibility area... i.e
"compatibility" => "LEAVE THIS PLACE EMPTY"
most of the plugins are working OK by making this empty

There is no compatibility information in this plugin file, I have tried that already thanks for pitching in though. Someone is working on it right now for me etc... Smile
(2011-05-10, 10:47 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]There is no compatibility information in this plugin file, I have tried that already thanks for pitching in though. Someone is working on it right now for me etc... Smile

thats ok, then
(2011-05-10, 10:56 AM)Thruster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-10, 10:47 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]There is no compatibility information in this plugin file, I have tried that already thanks for pitching in though. Someone is working on it right now for me etc... Smile

thats ok, then

Thanks so much for responding, and trying to help me out.
(2011-05-10, 11:02 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for responding, and trying to help me out.

no problem.. you welcome..
I just want to thank everyone for the support and help with this, AJS has taken the time to fix it for me, this is exactly why I am Donating to this place. You guys are all awesome I mean it because I have been stuck so many times, and you all helped me over and over again.

Kind Regards

Lee
thats great
there´s a free alternative to this 'Forum icon' plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/custom-forum-icons

If you got any problems with it it´s only matter of adjusting proper FTP permissions because of its upload feature
Pages: 1 2 3