MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me for solve my pc issue,please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did you check the boot sequence in your BIOS settings to boot from CD first? If so, put in your Windows CD and try to boot from there. It should ask you to "Press any key to boot from CD ... " or something similar.
first option is on cd.
When i try to install windows ,after choosing first booting from... And restart it, show first message in up and show same page after it!
have you other idea?
(2011-05-10, 01:35 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]yes it beeping now

Look on your motherboard documentation what the beeps mean. It will probably lead you to the hardware issue.
(2011-05-11, 12:45 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-10, 01:35 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]yes it beeping now

Look on your motherboard documentation what the beeps mean. It will probably lead you to the hardware issue.

a beep when i turn it on. I think it ir common.
Sorry for my bad english,excuse me if i not wrote carefully.
What harddrive make is yours? They usually have a diangosis and fixing tool.
excuse me!
I do not understand!!
Who is the manufacturer of your harddrive? Seagate, Western Digital, ... ? On the website of those manufacturers you can download a diagnostic/repair tool to check for broken clusters on your harddrive. If it has found broken clusters the tool will also try to repair those. If it fails, your harddrive is probably broken beyond repair and you will have to replace it.
thx, i think i can't repair it myself!
Pages: 1 2