MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Stuck on loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum seems to get stuck when posting.
i make a thread and the loading appears for a second then the threads made, i disabled all plugins and the problem still persists. could a forumbit_depth1_cat change cause this error.
What is the url of your forum? And can we have test account?
clubsh.in/forum

username: test
password: test12
I don't really see much trouble here, to be honest. The responsiveness is quite okay imho. Maybe your host sometimes stutters or something causing the page to load a bit longer.
(2011-05-10, 02:40 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see much trouble here, to be honest. The responsiveness is quite okay imho. Maybe your host sometimes stutters or something causing the page to load a bit longer.

ive checked the default theme and the reply loading box goes but on my V1 theme it takes forever
What browser are you using?
chrome
Weird, I'm also using Chrome but I'm not able reproduce your problem. I tried adding a new thread, do a quick reply and do a full reply but the loading time is okay here.
its the quick reply thats the problem with me, it works fine in mozilla, so could it be javascript or caching errors
Try to clear your browser cache in Chrome and see if you are still having trouble.
Pages: 1 2