MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to place auto text into Post Template.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i have a quick question. I would like to put an auto text template into new threads but in specific forums . I run a satellite forum and certain categories require the use of the same text over and over , so i thought it would be nice to have a template of sorts to help members with their posting . Here is an example of a basic post used over and over in selected categories .

Satellite -
Transponder-
Polarity -
Symbol Rate-
Feed Type -
Resolution -

I am not really to sure if this can be done , but it would sure save the poster alot of work. So lets just say i could never figure out how to do this on my own thats how much i know about coding lol. I am running the current version of Mybb . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Lubrack.
(2011-05-10, 04:28 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=447

Thanks Yaldaram , I,ll have to give that a try . Sorry for the late post been perty busy the last few days so hav'nt had much time play around.

Lubrack.Smile
Most welcome Smile