MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin List Not Showing In Admin Panel- Somebody Help Me Please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am new to mybb .Huh
i installedmy copy of mybb.
everything was running fine for past 10 days..Big Grin
i have uploaded 10-11 plugins and they are working fine..even the old plugins working still.Wink
but when i uploaded 5-6 more plugins today the plugin list compleatly disappeared from Admin panel.Sad
when i clicked plugin under admin panel- i got this page( see the attached image)
i uploaded the plugins using FTP and tried Logging out and Logging in again & again even from different browsers. but not fixed yet after one day passes..please i need serious help.Lightbulb
Remove the last plugins one by one and see when your plugin list shows up again. The last you removed, is the one causing the problem.
Delete those "Last Uploaded" plugins one by one. Can you list all the plugins here please ?
(2011-05-10, 06:11 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Delete those "Last Uploaded" plugins one by one. Can you list all the plugins here please ?
The following pictures contains all the plugins i have-
Remove gomobile_theme.xml file from there. Its causing the issue.
let me try...wait i will reply bro
i just deleted the file gomobile_theme.xml but not worked .and this one uploaded long ago and working till today.
this not causing the problem.
Have you tried removing the plugins you added last? Best to do it one by one and see when your listing comes back again. The last one you removed was the problem.
Clear your browser's cache, make a force refresh CTRL + F5 , delete browser's history. I don't think any other plugin file is causing this.
(2011-05-10, 06:51 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried removing the plugins you added last? Best to do it one by one and see when your listing comes back again. The last one you removed was the problem.
yes bro i am removing one by one done 5

(2011-05-10, 06:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Clear your browser's cache, make a force refresh CTRL + F5 , delete browser's history. I don't think any other plugin file is causing this.

cleared browser's cache..tried with diff browser & force reload...not worked

yeah ...got the buggy plugin- see the screen shot...thanks brothers for helping.Thanks
Added rep +1 to all
This can sometimes happen if you transfer them in ASCII mode instead of binary Wink