MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Registration Security Question mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In an attempt to combat human spammers I've installed the Registration Security Question mod. The problem is that the box for it is showing up twice on the registration page. The first one verifies and turns green or red depending on if you give the right or wrong answer but the second one (that looks exactly same as the first and displays the same question).. does nothing. Just sits there no matter what you type in for an answer. Does anyone know what might cause this and what could fix it?
You've probably got duplicate code in the template and thats why its there twice,check the template and remove the duplicate code.
(2011-05-10, 08:58 PM)animeok Wrote: [ -> ]...I've installed the Registration Security Question mod. The problem is that the box for it is showing up twice...

I found this right here on mybb.com. Hopefully it will solve your issue.
"- G33K - Wrote:To remove multiple instances, look at the member_register template and make sure there is only one of these
{$regq}
Thank you both for the help, that was the problem there was multiple instances.