MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for some help coding my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum is up and running, but there are a few things I want done to it as far as coding it and some of the way it looks.

Im not looking for a theme, or a custom skin. Im looking for someone who is a PRO at coding, and can accomplish some of the features I want added to my forum.
What are some of the features your thinking of?
Here are a few im wanting to do.

I want to add a paid "VIP" section. But I want it to be easy to access and pay for it.
I want a specfic spot on the top of the forum for advertisments
I want some of the tables to be different colors

Those are just a few... I know I can edit the table colors but the way I want it done I dont know how to do it.

There are a few other things id like to integrate as well. If you PM me I will give you the link to the website.
I can help with this stuff. Easy with plugins.
Thats easy and you dont even need plugins for that stuff. IF you want me to help PM me.
(2011-05-10, 11:20 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Thats easy and you dont even need plugins for that stuff. IF you want me to help PM me.
I know you don't but I just said that because he seems like a beginner with mybbToungue
Yeah... you'd better remove my theme before I have to send a DCMA letter. You've got 12 hours.
(2011-05-11, 10:20 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah... you'd better remove my theme before I have to send a DCMA letter. You've got 12 hours.

I wonder how you know he is using your theme? He didn't even mentioned his forum URL anywhere.
(2011-05-11, 10:25 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-11, 10:20 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah... you'd better remove my theme before I have to send a DCMA letter. You've got 12 hours.

I wonder how you know he is using your theme? He didn't even mentioned his forum URL anywhere.

We've been in contact via private messaging.
no, we havent.
Pages: 1 2