MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do i straighten my menu bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i straighten this up?

[Image: Untitled-14.png][/img]

how do i straighten the Menu bar up its like on the left top corner and i want it to go striaght. can someone please help me out?
can someone please help me?

www.flare-scape.22web.net
Increase the size of the menu bar, and it will automatically come in place with the other link. Also, do you mind posting the link to your forums so we can see the problem or atleast post the code of the menu bar so we can see the problem Smile

Also, you can increase the size in global.css by first looking at the id of the menu bar from header template.

So here is what you do:
ACP > Style & Templates > Templates > Edit Templates > Edit Header. Then look at the menubar id & copy that id.

Then go to global.css:
ACP > Style & Templates > Theme > Edit Theme > global.css. Find that id and then set the width to 100%. Then, it should work.
(2011-05-13, 02:42 PM)Striker Destiny Wrote: [ -> ]Increase the size of the menu bar, and it will automatically come in place with the other link. Also, do you mind posting the link to your forums so we can see the problem or atleast post the code of the menu bar so we can see the problem Smile

Also, you can increase the size in global.css by first looking at the id of the menu bar from header template.

So here is what you do:
ACP > Style & Templates > Templates > Edit Templates > Edit Header. Then look at the menubar id & copy that id.

Then go to global.css:
ACP > Style & Templates > Theme > Edit Theme > global.css. Find that id and then set the width to 100%. Then, it should work.
what id i dont know what your talking about?
In global.css, search for .header_menu and change the width attribute to something larger, like 765px for instance.
(2011-05-13, 04:32 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In global.css, search for .header_menu and change the width attribute to something larger, like 765px for instance.
ok thankz
Edit you global.css for the theme.
under .header_menu
change width from 500px to 100%
remove both margin top and margin right
and see how that looks.