MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hi guys quick question how can I add my new Header design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just had a new one come over I have gone to mybb panel, and then edit/theme etc... I can see theres a "Board Logo
Location of the board logo used in this theme (this is the logo that appears at the top of each page)." but when I upload the header to imageshack and add any links its not showing up on the Forum.

[Image: captureugl.png]

Yeh you should add the logo to your forum directory. Use something like Filezilla to upload it.
(2011-05-11, 09:26 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh you should add the logo to your forum directory. Use something like Filezilla to upload it.

Thanks for helping me, I have Filezilla opened up and ready, so upload it where exactly. And will it be on the Forum when uploaded into the folder, or will I need to add a link on the Mybb panel still based on the path.
put it in your themes images directory then in the board logo as in your shot above add
images/yourtheme/header.png
chnge you theme to what ever the directory is
and header.png to your file name
(2011-05-11, 09:34 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]put it in your themes images directory then in the board logo as in your shot above add
images/yourtheme/header.png
chnge you theme to what ever the directory is
and header.png to your file name

Ok will do thanks guys, your awesome.
So this box that you have highlighted above basically points out to myBB where your forum logo resides. In my case, it is:

images/normal/logo2.png

Which means, its in the forum root, in the images folder, in the normal folder (which is my theme).

So you need to upload your logo to:

/images/yourtheme/

Then come back to the screenshotted page above and enter:

/images/yourtheme/yourlogoname.gif/png
(2011-05-11, 09:36 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]So this box that you have highlighted above basically points out to myBB where your forum logo resides. In my case, it is:

images/normal/logo2.png

Which means, its in the forum root, in the images folder, in the normal folder (which is my theme).

So you need to upload your logo to:

/images/yourtheme/

Then come back to the screenshotted page above and enter:

/images/yourtheme/yourlogoname.gif/png

Thannks for the help buddy. Smile