MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cinema|Forum - Portuguese forum about movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo1.png]
Cinema|forum, is a portuguese forum, about movies, tv shows, animes, cartoon, etc..with great sections about the 7ºart, we post daily news, we discuss, and we post full articles in our wiki.

He have other sections to, were you can have a lot of fun, we have a shoutbox were the logged in member can talk each other, an autoposter, an rss poster, and another ones to help you.

[Image: mybbsig.php]

URL: http://tudonoforum.info/cinema [register]

Ohh que bom Big Grin Gostei da iniciativa!
Boa sorte!
(2011-05-11, 10:23 AM)Pritesh Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh que bom Big Grin Gostei da iniciativa!
Boa sorte!
Obrigado Angel (x)és Português!

Se alguém tiver algum tipo de sugestão ou que queira ajudar, entre em contacto comigo por mensagem privada ou atravéz do skype (daniloslab).
*If someone have some type of suggestion of that want to help, enter in contact with me by private mensage or by skype (daniloslab).

I don't like how the navigation slides across, people will have to wait literally a minute to get to the last link. Lol
I dont like the desing :\
Hmm... when I think to a cinema forum, I think to a different design, something black, I don't know, or just a different one, it could even be white.
(2011-05-11, 08:00 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like how the navigation slides across, people will have to wait literally a minute to get to the last link. Lol
I will work hard to try to fix this navigation slides ;D

(2011-05-12, 07:16 PM)Gypaete Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like the desing :\
I'am working on an new theme, but if you have any type of suggestions i will accept.

(2011-05-12, 07:25 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... when I think to a cinema forum, I think to a different design, something black, I don't know, or just a different one, it could even be white.
;D that's my idea, that's so i'm working on an new theme, you are a designer, if you can help meBig Grin
Humpy dumpy (*bump).
New theme released, and usable for all users, we have a lot of new content, and new plugins to help users.

Bump, we now have a wiki section.
Pages: 1 2