MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promotion Stadium- Free promotion and advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

Promotion Stadium has now opened and is open for the public to advertise their sites.

Promotion Stadium is a free promotion and advertising forum that gives you free promotion and advertisement and we aim to give our members a fun time on our forum while they are advertising their site.

Here is our link: http://www.promotionstadium.com

Join us now.

We are also in need of staff, join our site for more information.

Regards,
Timer
You have 455 Members on your forum, and you're looking elsewhere for staff!! Can't you choose staff from the many Members you already have?
Will your forum actually gain me any traffic, or is this just a marketing ploy to get me to register on your site? There's nothing of value for me to join and post my thread on a site that gets minimal traffic/views. What makes you different?
(2011-05-11, 10:14 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Will your forum actually gain me any traffic, or is this just a marketing ploy to get me to register on your site? There's nothing of value for me to join and post my thread on a site that gets minimal traffic/views. What makes you different?

This. There's quite a lot of other advertising forums out there much larger and more beneficial than this one.
I don't see much potential in this site to be honest.

So we want to know what makes you different.
Well, i think we are very active for a forum that opened for about 3 months.
A lot of your forum sections are ripped from Forumpromotion. I don't see much uniqueness in your forum.
(2011-05-13, 04:49 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of your forum sections are ripped from Forumpromotion. I don't see much uniqueness in your forum.

Agreed. Though good luck with it.
Its hard to make completely different forums, as Forumpromotion covers most of the services. But yeah! I agree that it should be made more unique.
Don't listen to these negative people, You have a good forum started I would continue to develop it.

I would get a custom theme, logo, and matching buttons and find something that makes you different.
(2011-05-13, 01:55 PM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]Don't listen to these negative people, You have a good forum started I would continue to develop it.

I would get a custom theme, logo, and matching buttons and find something that makes you different.

Just because we're negative doesn't mean we're not right.
Pages: 1 2 3