MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last.fm stats for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is an extremely simple plugin that displays a user's last.fm stats in their forum profile. It currently only shows some basic user stats, though I'll be adding more over time (like latest tracks, favourite albums etc). The plugin was created alongside a tutorial for creating a simple MyBB plugin - hence the sudden seeming release (and the current simplicity of the plugin).

The plugin uses the MyBB task system to get the stats and requires you to update the settings before running the task for the first time. TO use the plugin, you need to create a Profile Field for the last.fm usernames of your users. This userfield's ID is then needed in the plugin's settings - along with your last.fm API key.

Download

Download it at the Mods DB: http://mods.mybb.com/view/last-fm-stats-for-mybb
Getting their API key is on my ToDo list, so now your plugin is also. Smile
Thanks euantor
No problem at all Smile
I forgot this.
I wil install it now any way to show the last played songs?
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
(2011-09-05, 08:53 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot this.
I wil install it now any way to show the last played songs?

Not in the current version, but I've been meaning to add it - it should take less than 30 minutes to add.

(2011-09-05, 09:57 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Take it you've been looking for something similar?
Wow nifty little plugin can't wait to see the future updates you should expand it to pandora as wellWink
Probably wouldn't use this now but maybe if you add a "last song played" for profile box...
Thank euantor update mod
Yep, same, if that feature is added I may use this plugin. Good work.
Pages: 1 2