MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Uninstall The Arcade mod ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...202&page=2
I Maded A Fresh Instalation of MyBB (last Version) And I Have restored An OLD Backup (Who Included The Arcade MOD On IT)
Now I get Error when i try to Re-Install the arcade mod.
Please Help...

The Error IS:
mySQL query error: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD arcade_ban tinyint(1) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL

mySQL error: Duplicate column name 'arcade_ban'
mySQL error code: 
Date: Thursday 01st of June 2006 02:29:24 PM

And If I Delete That Column It Gives OTHER Error ,I Delete The Next column..And Give other error... And so on...

Thank you in Advence for your Help.
NoONE ???? Please Help Me With this...
You have to revert all changes the mod made in your database. After that you can install the arcade mod again. Take a look into the source code of the installation file to find the changes.
Well...I Really Don't Know What/How To Do...Please ,If SpmeOne Can Help Me With What To Change/delete Will be Verry Good for Me (I'm A N^^B in PHP)
Sorry Sad ....
BUMP...
I Still Need help (Have no ideea what to remove from data base or where to look in the installer)

Please Someone Guide meee..

Please Help mee.. Thanks In Advence !
BUMP - NO ONE ???
Look into the install-file, and undo all your changes!

1st sorry for not replying beforeSmile

You really need to go into the phpmyadmin, and delete that field manually. From the mybb_user, delete the duplicated field.

regards
Sad( - - Someone can guide me on "HOW TO" ?
I Don't Wish to Do something wrong to my Board.........
In the phpmyadmin find the table mybb_users, the 1st page that appears when you click on mybb_users, is the structure of that table. Now find arcade_ban, and click the red X (delete button) next.

regards
Pages: 1 2