MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Music-Boards.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

http://www.music-boards.net

Music-Boards.net is a brand new music discussion forum and it's already off to a great start, but we'd love more people to check us out and join in on the fun. Our memberbase is very passionate about almost all kinds of music so no matter what you're into, you'll find someone who probably shares your tastes. We also have an active film section, for those film buffs out there. Check us out and we hope to see some of you there soon Smile
No interest? Sad
Nice domain, but you need a new theme Toungue
Any suggestions on what would be a good theme?
Interesting community - although it seems it'll have to be moderated actively (I'm not stating it's not actively moderated already) it's a gateway from sharing music.
Nice site and Good activity. I would suggest a few tweaks to you theme, like adding music icons for "on, off and offlock". But that's really not bothering.

Good luck with the forum.
(2011-05-15, 05:19 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting community - although it seems it'll have to be moderated actively (I'm not stating it's not actively moderated already) it's a gateway from sharing music.
What do you mean by this?Huh
(2011-05-15, 06:35 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-15, 05:19 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting community - although it seems it'll have to be moderated actively (I'm not stating it's not actively moderated already) it's a gateway from sharing music.
He means guest will most likely try to illegally share music on your forum, so quick and thorough moderation is a necessity with this topic area.

Ah, right. Yeah I'm prepared for that. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Yeah that's exactly what I meant.
(2011-05-15, 07:16 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-15, 06:35 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]
He means guest will most likely try to illegally share music on your forum, so quick and thorough moderation is a necessity with this topic area.