MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to merge another database into mine, firstly the users table, but when I try to import the table via phpmyadmin, I get this:

Error

SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `mybb_users` -- INSERT INTO `mybb_users` (`uid`, `username`, `password`, `salt`, `loginkey`, `email`, `postnum`, `avatar`, `avatardimensions`, `avatartype`, `usergroup`, `additionalgroups`, `displaygroup`, `usertitle`, `regdate`, `lastactive`, `lastvisit`, `lastpost`, `website`, `icq`, `aim`, `yahoo`, `msn`, `birthday`, `next_bday_year`, `birthdayprivacy`, `signature`, `allownotices`, `hideemail`, `subscriptionmethod`, `invisible`, `receivepms`, `receivefrombuddy`, `pmnotice`, `pmnotify`, `threadmode`, `showsigs`, `showavatars`, `showquickreply`, `showredirect`, `ppp`, `tpp`, `daysprune`, `dateformat`, `timeformat`, `timezone`, `dst`, `dstcorrection`, `buddylist`, `ignorelist`, `style`, `away`, `awaydate`, `returndate`, `awayreason`, `pmfolders`, `notepad`, `referrer`, `referrals`, `reputation`, `regip`, `lastip`, `longregip`, `longlastip`, `language`, `setting1`, `setting2`, `setting3`, `userbarimage`, `timeonline`, `showcodebuttons`, `totalpms`, `unrea[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'next_bday_year' in 'field list' 

Is there a proper method to merge or guide?

Thanks.
About your error: That field is from the itsmybirthday plugin, you should have deactivated and uninstalled any plugins on both the databases before trying a merge through phpmyadmin.

Secondly, it is recommended to use the merge system whenever you are merging more than one forum, it is more efficient and will avoid such problems.

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Merge_System