MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi!
A question!
How many you pay for your internet connection??

Please write: Price (per month) + Speed + Your Country name

Thanks a lot
14,90 Euro/Month
12MBit/s (downstream) - 0.4MBit/s (upstream)
Germany
I think speed is relative. It all depends from where you are downloading or uploading too. Also providers may promise a certain speed but this is just theoretical as you are sharing bandwidth with other people on your street, especially with cable broadband. ADSL has less problems with it.

I live in Belgium and I pay 44,95 euro (~$64) per month for my internet connection only. Belgium is one of the most expensive countries for internet connections.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I have 100GB datalimit per month.
I pay $32/month for 10Mb down, 1Mb up but actual speeds are 11M down, 1M up. I'm in the US.
Almost 10$ USD for 6GB Data download. It is more or less depending upon the Usage.
wow!
INTERNET is very cheap in europe.
I should pay about 130 Dollars per month for 2Mbite/s speed!!
It is very expensive!!

I live in Iran.
Asia and Europe seem to get the best bang for their buck from what I've seen.

I have about 15 down and 0.5 up for about $60.
(2011-05-12, 09:12 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Almost 10$ USD for 6GB Data download. It is more or less depending upon the Usage.

You are limited to 6GB total per month? OMG I would cry. It's only the 12th and I've already hit 195GB down (4GB up).

(2011-05-12, 09:18 AM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]I should pay about 130 Dollars per month for 2Mbite/s speed!!

OMG. Its like my total annual Internet expenditure for the whole year.
I just got my bill down to $29.99 for 12Mb Down (Jumps to 20-30Mb at times) and 1Mb Up, cable in US.
I was on a $34.99 promo till last month and this month it jumped up to $50, called and told them I'm moving to AT&T since they just started offering fiber in our area and they price matched!

@Aries, I guess it depends on where you live, even though our street is all occupied, I've never noticed any slow downs in speed even at peak times over the weekends when everyone is on.
Pages: 1 2 3