MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error while FULL editing and PREVIEWING only a PARTICULAR POST, maybe a new bug or something serious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

My moderator reported me that while trying to edit a certain post and clicking PREVIEW button, it fetched him this error:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::parse_badwords() in /home/reach/public_html/inc/functions_post.php on line 157

I also tried a fresh re-upload of .inc/functions_post.php but didn't seemed to pull this off.

Now am wondering what the reason could be?

Any probably some kind off bug report or something?

Kinda worries me.
I guess you are using HTML in Posts ? if yes try to disable it.
Your missing a class method, are you sure your uploading the file and overwriting it?? Can you check line 157 and see if the method parse_badwords() exists??
Yes am using HTML in posts by Nervo, but its only granted to Admins, but the Moderator is not included in that privilege.

Does it still affect? If so, any way to solve it? It would affect posts randomly like this?
(2011-05-12, 09:33 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your missing a class method, are you sure your uploading the file and overwriting it?? Can you check line 157 and see if the method parse_badwords() exists??
Yes, it does exist, this is the line 157:

$post['subject'] = $parser->parse_badwords($post['subject']);

You could also try uploading a fresh copy of inc/class_parser.php

EDIT: In reply to your above post, try disabling the plugin to see if it still causes the issue.
(2011-05-12, 09:35 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You could also try uploading a fresh copy of inc/class_parser.php

EDIT: In reply to your above post, try disabling the plugin to see if it still causes the issue.
Nope, still same.

Ah, wait I check disabling that plugin, sec.

Yeah, thats the problem of HTML plugin by Nervo, but I really want it, any way still to overgo this situation?Confused
Why do you need it? Doesn't MyBB have a default option to enable HTML?
(2011-05-12, 09:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, thats the problem of HTML plugin by Nervo, but I really want it, any way still to overgo this situation?Confused

Yeah, at first glance I guessed correctly that this is the plugin from where the error coming out. However here I've posted a plugin on your support thread at my my forums crazy4cs: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=8...95#pid3595 . Wink

(2011-05-12, 09:45 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need it? Doesn't MyBB have a default option to enable HTML?

Yes, there is, but I think crazy4cs wants to have this option enabled for specific groups.
(2011-05-12, 09:49 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-12, 09:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, thats the problem of HTML plugin by Nervo, but I really want it, any way still to overgo this situation?Confused

Yeah, at first glance I guessed correctly that this is the plugin from where the error coming out. However here I've posted a plugin on your support thread at my my forums crazy4cs: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=8...95#pid3595 . Wink

(2011-05-12, 09:45 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need it? Doesn't MyBB have a default option to enable HTML?

Yes, there is, but I think crazy4cs wants to have this option enabled for specific groups.
exactly, thanks and its working. Smile