MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How am i able to edit my rep link appearance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know how to give my rep link around in posbit_author_user, but how do i change its appearance? Because as you can see, its a little indented and a little off compare to the others.

[attachment=22696]
You can it in postbit_reputation template.
It is in a div with a class "posty". I don't know if it used somewhere else but you can remove the margin and padding to see if then looks like you desire.

In global.css search for:

.posty {
    width: 95%;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #CBD4DF;
    margin-top: 3px;
    padding: 1px;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
}

and change it to:
.posty {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #CBD4DF;
}

Or if you don't know where that div is coming from, it's also safe to remove it from the template 'postbit_reputation', I guess.
Thanks to Yaldaram and Ares for their generous help once again; you guys make this community great.

Just whilst im on my 'mission' of tidying up my postbit, could you kindly just point me in the direction of how to remove the spaves you see above and below my users avatar (also above and below user info on the right)

[sorry to be stupid].
Can you please paste you postbit template code ? There might be valign="top" needed in <td> tag somewhere.
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td class="tcat">
				<div class="float_left smalltext">
					{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
				</div>
				{$post['posturl']}
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>

<td class="trow1{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']} {$unapproved_shade}">
				<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">

&nbsp;<tr>
						<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
							{$post['useravatar']}
						</td>
						<td class="post_author">
							<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
							<span class="smalltext">
								{$post['usertitle']}<br />
								{$post['userstars']}
								{$post['groupimage']}
							</span>
						</td>
						<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
							{$post['user_details']}
						</td>
					</tr>
				</table>
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>

<td class="trow2{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}{$post['mysupport_staff_highlight']} post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
				<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['mysupport_status']}{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}<div class="float_right">{$post['mysupport_bestanswer']}{$post['mysupport_deny_support_post']}</div></strong></span>

<div class="float_right">{$post['tprdsp']}</div><div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					{$post['message']}
				</div>
				{$post['attachments']}
				{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['iplogged']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>

<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
		</tr>
		<tr style="{$post['imb_display']};" id="imb_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['itsmybirthday_wishes_data']}
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>{$post[inline_ad]}

Thank you.