MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help in Admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today as when i create a new Group Mistakenly Add My name In The Group.the New Group i created Can't access to admin Cp So now i'm too Can't Enter to the Admin Panel.How can get Back to Admin Group anyway There too back as admin???? Can i Do any thing Through My Root files or FTP Sever???Help meHuhDodgyExclamation
Run the following SQL query in phpMyAdmin:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1' 

This will set your usergroup back to admin.
Run this query in phpmyadmin;
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = 'X';

Replace X with your user id. This'll make you admin again. Wink

Edit: faviouz Big Grin
where can i find it in FTP sever???
(2011-05-12, 12:33 PM)Dishunters.com Wrote: [ -> ]where can i find it in FTP sever???

CPanel > Database Management > phpmyadmin
sorry sir i so i want go through sever.a'm i correct??
Login to your CPanel (Its mostly located in the domain like this: http://yourdomain.com/cpanel ) Then follow the above instructions.
It can be accessed via PhPMyAdmin in your hosting panel.

A host provides you specific hosting panel like cPanel, Vista panel to access areas like ftp accounts, PhPMyAdmin,etc.
In my site i left my admin group as i tried the phpmyadmin solution also failed so now my question is.. Is their any way to give powers to other Member who is belong to admin group throug editing php files in root folder with out do any change in database. I found some php files in root files as usergroups like that... If any solution is there please advice here..
How did the phpMyAdmin solution fail?

Stop making new threads for the same problem.
Pages: 1 2