MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i am trying to work on a forum but i installed a plugin called "MySupport" which turned out to be crap so i took it off but now when i go to select a thread to move, delete or sticky it ect it doesn't seem to register at the bottom, i am not 100% sure if the MySupport plugin is at fault but it only started after i removed it.

[Image: MtaQH.png]
What are you saying?

Your web URL?
Basically when i click the checkbox next to a post and click delete down at the bottom it won't let me delete it, i get the following message

"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."
I guess you have some illegal content likely to be hacking,warez or anything else which MyBB doesn't allow support to and are afraid of getting the support denied, am sorry but I can't offer any help unless you are wishing to share your forum URL with us.
I am not offering or using any hacked or wares content, my forum isn't even open yet but the link can be found below

http://www.artizgamez.net

But having the link won't do any good as only admins & mods have the permission to delete posts ect