MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment problem per forum per group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's working over here.
Try to log out and back in again and try again.

But why don't you just set the "Can post attachments" permission globally for the usergroup? Is there a reason why you need custom permissions for each forum, for each usergroup?
Strange. I can't still able to make it run. I had logged out and cleared the cookies too.

It's nothing like that. Infact all the groups are allowed to post attachments. Only thing is that under forum management the permission has been not set for allowing attachments. And when I do that now, say for the group Admin, it won;t do anything as I had explained it in the first post.

I don't know how is that you are able to do it.

[Image: unled1gc.jpg]
Try to clear the Custom Permissions for a usergroup and set them back up.
I had done that already but to avail nothing. Sad
What browser are you using?
And have you tried another browser?
I am using FF 4 and IE 8. And the problem persisted on both of them.

But strange after I rebuilt all the cache types under Cache Manager, the problem seems to have gone. Don't know how? Confused

But thanks Aries for all your time and help Smile
(2011-05-12, 09:27 PM)Br33zer Wrote: [ -> ]But strange after I rebuilt all the cache types under Cache Manager, the problem seems to have gone. Don't know how? Confused

Yeah, I did that too. It's strange you didn't see it because the cache is a global cache and is not cached for every user, afaik.
This could possibly be a bug as it was reported by another user too and Matt said he could reproduce it on his localhost.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-90912.html

I'll also try and see if I can reproduce it and see if I can get to the cause.
Pages: 1 2