MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there even a staff on this site? Really need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys need help site has been down for 3 hours now says to come here but no one ever responds to my post. Any help?
Today, 06:24 PM = 25 minutes. Be a little patient?
I know I have not been on this site alot, I am not trying to be rude I just need help, with an error on their side.
It's free support don't complain Toungue. And, looking at the error; as kujeo said; it doesn't look like MyBB caused the issue.
You are being rude, whether you try to or not.
TG Gaming, you realise that we are all volunteers right? We all have other things in our lives such as work, study, sleeping, friends and family. Only after we have fulfilled all these commitments can we come and help out at MyBB.

The fact that you're complaining after less than an hour makes you seem very ungrateful. As per our rules, if you don't get a reply within 24 hours then your welcome to bump your thread, before then though please be patient and be considerate of other people.
Sorry for being asleep at 2.43am. Rolleyes
I'll hand in my resignation notice from work on Monday morning and then stay indoors all day to make sure I'm here to answer threads at all times Smile

Sarcasm aside, at least attempting to have some patience and respect for what people do here wouldn't go amiss Smile