MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have looked and cant find the answer please help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to change the default emails sent to registered forum members when they forget their passwords, can someone please tell me how to do this? I have looked through the entire admin section and spent an hour searching through threads here and just can't find the answer.

So if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm running the latest version of mybb, just downloaded it earlier this week.

The email sent when someone forgets their password doesn't show a forum url and I want to add one to that email.
p.s. the site is http://www.simplyfreereviews.com/forum/ if you need the url to answer the question.
NEVER MIND EVERYONE I'M AN IDIOT! It wasn't the members password reset email that didn't include the URL, it was the admin password reset email that didn't, and well if I don't know the url of my own forum, then I shouldn't have one...lol Sorry for wasting anyones time who read this stupid post.

Thanks,
Simply Free Reviews
Just to give you an idea where you can edit the e-mail text: it's in the language variables. Mail texts are located in Languages->Your language->messages.lang.php
(2011-05-13, 03:58 AM)SimplyFreeReviews Wrote: [ -> ]NEVER MIND EVERYONE I'M AN IDIOT! It wasn't the members password reset email that didn't include the URL, it was the admin password reset email that didn't, and well if I don't know the url of my own forum, then I shouldn't have one...lol Sorry for wasting anyones time who read this stupid post.

You don't have to worry about wasting our time. Wink It's always good when people figure out how to fix a problem themselves. Toungue