MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What if Hacking is Allowed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friends! If I make Hacking Sections on my new Forum {MyBB created today on 000webhost, free Hosting} then will the site take action over me?Sad
000Webhost doesn't allow hacking, and they investigate their sites. Why introduce hacking anyway? It's a overused niche, you don't get MyBB support after it and you have no money (from the looks of it) to host it offshore.
Unfortunately you'll then denied from getting support on this site if you open a hacking forum.
Thanks for informing me about that.
No problem. Smile
You so know he was talking about me Yalda Wink!!
(2011-05-13, 01:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]You so know he was talking about me Yalda Wink!!

I thought it was me Toungue I'm glad that you beat me on answering to this =)
(2011-05-13, 01:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]You so know he was talking about me Yalda Wink!!

(2011-05-13, 01:35 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought it was me Toungue I'm glad that you beat me on answering to this =)

Both of you have effort to help others, therefore ThanksBlush to Both of You.

Yalda, Anxiety.... Will you please tell me if I could upload forum logo designed by myself on my forum!
To use your custom logo, edit the theme's logo field.

1. Upload the image to your images folder, or to an image hosting website (e.g. Imageshack).

2. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > Edit Theme Properties > Board Logo.

3. If you uploaded it to your images folder, set it to images/your_image_name.gif, and if you uploaded it to an image hosting website, just put the link in there.
Thanks a Lot, just going to do that.

I have Done that, Thanks to all for Guiding Me.