MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange behaviour on my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the moment, I really am confused about what's happening to my site, things have been acting strange. Earlier on, I couldn't use the 'Select All' function for use with moderating, I would use the tick box to select all the threads, but nothing happened, I tried with another browser, tried running CCleaner over just to see if that helped, and it didn't, since sometimes a little clean up can solve problems, currently, that problem isn't happening, but I'm guessing it will come back since I didn't take any action (except making this thread) to try and fix it.

Secondly, some options in the Admin CP aren't showing correctly, here's an example of what I mean by that:

[attachment=22716]

User group pages don't work with the tabs properly, all the options are displayed on one page..

I'm using CloudFlare which I think may have an effect on the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Seems like a javascript issue. Re-upload ./admin/jscripts/ folder and all files it contains.
(2011-05-13, 06:19 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like a javascript issue. Re-upload ./admin/jscripts/ folder and all files it contains.

Why on earth didn't I think of that? Most the questions I ask could be answered myself..I'll tell if this is still working soon, it tends to come and go but it's working at the moment.

+rep.
Thanks Smile
* Diminished sighs

It's still doing it, after a bit of browsing around and several refreshes..
Does it work if you disable Cloudfare?
Clear your browser's cache, try to view it in different browsers.
Try to add the following on a new line to inc/init.php after the line that says "<?php":
define('NO_PLUGINS', true);
so it looks like this:
<?php

Does the error still occur? If not, then it's a plugin that is doing this.
(2011-05-13, 06:39 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Try to add the following on a new line to inc/init.php after the line that says "<?php":
so it looks like this:
<?php

Does the error still occur? If not, then it's a plugin that is doing this.

Tried that, still the same.

@Yaldaram - I tried that too.

@faviouz - It's not easy to just 'disable' cloudflare, requires me to change the name servers, which I don't want to do again.

I disabled everything on CloudFlare and the problem appears to be fixed, guess I'll just have to slowly re-enable each option to see what's causing the issue.
Hi,

There are two beta features (Rocket Script, Minify) that can break things. If you've turned these items off, then you shouldn't see things breaking.

One easy way to test if CloudFlare is causing the issue:
1. Temporarily deactivate CloudFlare (settings->deactivate).
2. Wait about 10-15 minutes & then check the site again. If the problem still appears when we're going direct, then it isn't an issue caused by CloudFlare.
Pages: 1 2