MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpMyAdmin 3.4.0's new design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
phpMyAdmin 3.4.0 just got a brand new design. That's right, that old ugly thing from the nineties is gone! I don't know about you but I am really excited, I always had that unorganized feeling when I logged on to phpMyAdmin, and it scared the hell out of me when I first started using it... Sad

But fear not! A gorgeous design is in its place now, and it looks much more fresh and modern now! Kind of makes me want to run SQL queries just for fun, which would ruin my MyBB installation. Now quit reading this and go try the demo! Or update your local environment's copy of phpMyAdmin. Toungue

[attachment=22719]
That's neat, yo.
I've been falling in love with Chive. I've installed it everywhere. pMA's new design comes too little too late for me. Blush
It looks pretty much the same as the old design (which I liked).
PMA is getting to bloated in my opinion. I'm also going to try an alternative like Chive or another one.
Well, I'm brand new to the webmaster issue, but I do agree with:

(2011-05-13, 10:26 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]... I always had that unorganized feeling when I logged on to phpMyAdmin...

and with:

(2011-05-13, 10:54 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]It looks pretty much the same as the only design...

judging it for the demo.

I still have a lot to learn, but in the meantime I'll take a closer look to Chive for sure. Big Grin
I just finished.
Looks awesome! My host hasn't updated it yet however Sad
Looks like most of what they did is change the CSS, though the new popup windows are nice.
That is so cool! Much better than the old version!
Still disappointed with iFrames. Oh well, we can always wish.
Pages: 1 2 3