MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum specific calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, We are building a site for our village with a forum for each club/society - we've created seperate calendars for each forum, is it possible to associate a specific calendar to each forum so it is displayed via the 'calendar' link rather than the default calendar?

Any help much appreciated, Thanks.
So you want the "Calender" link to go to a specific calender for each forum?
(2011-05-14, 08:45 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]So you want the "Calender" link to go to a specific calender for each forum?

Yes, thats it exactly. I was hoping to find a setting or something but I havent found anything yet.
Not without a plugin or code edits. Wait until any mod move this to Requests forums as there is no plugin for this yet.
(2011-05-15, 06:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Not without a plugin or code edits. Wait until any mod move this to Requests forums as there is no plugin for this yet.

Ok, Thanks for your help.
I have the exact same situation, also want to allow users of specific groups to go directly to their group's calendar, without having to see the "global" calendar first and then switching to the one they want to see.

In my opinion, the calendar holds huge and overlooked potential for MyBB, especially for communities where users know each other in offline life.

Cheers,

Matt