MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Refresh to see post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I have some issues.

When I reply to post I must refresh to see the post(reply from the quick reply).

Please help!

Thank You!

Regards,
WbDev
Your post is like:

Hello. I have a problem. Thank you!

Dodgy

Link to your board?
Any test account?
Username: Test
Password: test123
Most likely all of those Javascripts in your forum are conflicting with the quick reply.

Comment out each of the Javascripts until the issue is fixed. Try deactivating jSnippets for a while too, which you seem to have enabled.
(2011-05-14, 01:40 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Any test account?

Did you test it?

(2011-05-14, 01:45 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely all of those Javascripts in your forum are conflicting with the quick reply.

Comment out each of the Javascripts until the issue is fixed. Try deactivating jSnippets for a while too, which you seem to have enabled.

I need all the Javascript codes/files.

EDIT: I am admin and for me it shows after quick reply but for members not.
Right but if you don't try it then we'll never know if that was the issue. Just deactivate jSnippets and comment out the other Javascripts one by one. If my theory is correct, at some point the issue should be fixed.

I tried the test account and the issue happens here too.
But this is only happening to members not to admins...
Maybe you have specific Javascript code that only affects members?

Seriously, just try it. Deactivate jSnippets, see if the issue has been resolved, activate the plugin again if it didn't get fixed. Then comment out any extra Javascript tags.
Pages: 1 2