MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show thread rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin if for paid subscribers of mybbtalk.net, and is NOT advertised as free

Details:

Name: Show thread rating
Author: Bencori
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.6.x
Description: See the ratings made on a thread.

About:

So, this is my first plugin using the proper plugin system. It is based on Labrocca's plugin that I noticed at hackforums.net

Well, it's rather simple, will just make the "Thread rating:" bit a link to a new page that will display who rated the thread, and the note. Just look at the screenshots.

I didn't experience any bugs, but like I said it's my very first time, it might be buggy and is certainly not well optimized.

But I thought some people might want to use it as it's a really good idea, and Labrocca never released it...

I didn't add any license file, it's a really simple thing, and you are free to do whatever you want with it.

Also, if ever an experience plugin author comes and has a look at it, I would be happy to hear about the possible improvements.

Screenshots:

[attachment=22730]

[attachment=22731]

Download:

Download
Does this plugin also limit users who can view ratings? like regular members cannot view ratings but VIP can view.?
(2011-06-02, 10:05 AM)bestblackhatforum.com Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin also limit users who can view ratings? like regular members cannot view ratings but VIP can view.?

No, but you can do that yourself though. Can't spoon feed you all the way.