MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reqs/Serv/Jobs Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we please get people to stop posting random crap there? Its not looking for critism. Its not looking for comments. Someone has something they are offering or asking, they aren't looking for comments on their sites.
Thank you! I agree 100%. Its so annoying when people spam your threads with their opinions.
Agree with you 100%. I think this should be an important rule.
If you don't have opinions, you don't have discussion. That's my philosophy anyway.
Sorry I never replied to this, it is pretty much already covered with:

(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Responding to offers or requests:

This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
  • Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
  • Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer

If you see something which you think is a problem then report it and we will take a look.
(2011-05-26, 08:04 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't have opinions, you don't have discussion. That's my philosophy anyway.

Your completely right. But that area is not for discussion.

(2011-05-26, 10:06 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I never replied to this, it is pretty much already covered with:

(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Responding to offers or requests:

This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
  • Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
  • Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer

If you see something which you think is a problem then report it and we will take a look.

But its never enforced, even when i do report it.