MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GameVoid - Gaming Forum [Unique]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your site has warez on it - you are not allowed to post any forums on this site with warez. Also, you have a ridiculous amount of forums with no content.
That's cause it's only 2 days old. It'll eventually grow. And I was not aware of that.
Kind of hard to miss:
[attachment=22752]
I agree @Kodaks because hard visual theme! you suggest to you change theme!

better? Hard to see visual dark pretty, people can't see theme pretty! people difficult to see on his sites
I meant I was not aware we couldn't host warez.
Can't get to the site, and I'm not going to change my DNS to do so.
Where is Jessie's copyright???
I find the Forum offline. Just to mention, no one will change his DNS to visit a site unless if it was his own.

You must look into it, else you won't get any visitors.
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.
Pages: 1 2