MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unknown Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my unknown location

http://www.amatorbalikci.net/Index.php

I don't have Index.php in my ftp. I cheched it's index.php
Any comments ?
Are you on a Windows server by any chance? Or made Unix/Linux case-insesitive?
Did you enter this location yourself or did you follow a link to get to "Index" instead of "index"?
We were on a Linux server unfortunately we spoiled mysql and couldn't repair it and we decided to buy own pc and we did than we send it one of Data Center near us to give DNS service and they installed Windows 2003 Server and Plesk

We everything was finished I upload all our sites to the server. When I login to my site which is Mybb I just looke to "Whos online" there was lots of unknown location so I clicked to those unknow location allways this came out " http://www.amatorbalikci.net/Index.php " I quess the problem is with the server.

So what could be the setting on the server I can reach the server from "Remote desktop Connection"
You are are on a Linux server when your Data Center installed Windows 2003 Server?

So its Linux or Windows? lol
If you look at inc/functions.php, and look for "function get_current_location()", you'll see that MyBB takes the current location (used in who's online) from a variety of variables.
You should go to your admin panel and look at the phpinfo page. Have a look at some of the variables like $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], $_ENV['REQUEST_URI'] and see if there is anything out of the ordinary, case-insensitive or pointing to the wrong location etc.
I couldn't find " $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], $_ENV['REQUEST_URI'] " in phpinfo page
xiaozhu Wrote:You are are on a Linux server when your Data Center installed Windows 2003 Server?

So its Linux or Windows? lol

I was on a Linux server now I am on a windows server
You should have something like in the attachment. It's without the dollar sign on the front. I'm used to putting the dollar there Toungue
I checked twice sorry but there no " $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], and $_ENV['REQUEST_URI'] "
Pages: 1 2