MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add group badges with Additional Group Images plugin installed etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend added the Admin badge on my Forum, I have just installed the "Additional Group Images " plugin, and I have been looking in the different settings on mybb panel. I cant find anything based on adding the links for group badges, could anyone let me know where I am going wrong. Huh
I think you need to set this up at acp>users & groups>groups not 100% sure.
(2011-05-16, 01:56 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to set this up at acp>users & groups>groups not 100% sure.

Ok thanks buddy, I will have a look and try to sort it out. Smile
(2011-05-16, 01:56 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to set this up at acp>users & groups>groups not 100% sure.

Is there some option called "add group image" I thought there was, and I cant seem to locate it on the backend.
I fixed it seems I deleted some code instead of replacing it, silly me hehe thanks for the help buddy.
Upload the wanted badge as picture format to the root and go to user and groups and select groups and edit it when editing you will find a field to enter the group image in it enter the root address for example images/admin.jpg
@above, i guess this is soved...

(2011-05-16, 01:59 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it seems I deleted some code instead of replacing it, silly me hehe thanks for the help buddy.