MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [BETA] Event Attendees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugins allows you to add an attendee list to your calendar events.

[Image: 2ed8lxi.gif]

Feature-List (so far)
  • fully ajax based (jquery)
  • attendee list can be activated per calendar entry
  • single users or whole usergroups can be invited to an event
  • users receive an email on invitation and get a notice at the forum header (like the pn notification) <-- this can individually be disabled in the usercp
  • users can choose if they want to attend to a event or not
  • users can leave a comment with their registration (showed on mouseover in the attendee list)
  • users can edit their comment
  • language support
  • compatible with EventThread-Plugin from Aries-Belgium

Please send me a PM if you want to test and help to improve this plugin Smile
I'm also looking for someone who can check/improve my english translation Big Grin
"Registered" should be a more friendly "Coming:" or "Attending:" and "Refused should be a more friendly "Not coming:" or "Not attending:"
Sounds like a great plugin!

Idea:
Remove the "Invited" list if all members are invited - like an "Open Invitation"
Heck yeah! Much needed plugin for my forums Smile Thanks. Looking forward to further development
(2011-05-16, 03:32 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]Idea:
Remove the "Invited" list if all members are invited - like an "Open Invitation"

The invitation list is an essential part of the whole system Wink

The idea is, that system sends an email to thoose, which are added to the invitation list and notice them at each visit until they decide if they atttend or not.

There are different cases, where you only want to invite some specific usergroups or single users and not just all. If you want to add all, you can work with additional usergroups and put all users in the "Registered Users" usergroup and then just invite this group Wink

The invitation list is also intended as an overview of users which didn't responded yet.
Looks promising, if you need beta testing hit me up.

This is a great function. Does anybody know the progress on this plugin? Anybody can share the code?
Is this a dead project? I'm really looking for a plugin like this.