MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Recently on certain threads, there's a bug.

When someone posts a reply, it isn't visible to people when they click the thread until they post. They can't see ANY of the replies or the main thread text until they post.

Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know if a preview thread plugin exists?
Maybe a plugin is doing this?
URL?? Test account??
www.EU-SF.com

Lobby > Stickied thread ([EU] Channel 10 Clans) - It doesn't ALWAYS happen but happens alot and a huge amount of people experience the problem as you can tell from the last few pages with people spamming 'bug' so they can see the rest of the posts.
Do you have any "thanks" sort of plugin? There is a JavaScript file called thx.js in your source code which might be conflicting with MyBB's JavaScripts.

If you do, deactivate it and see if that fixes it.
That's been activated for a good while now, this issue seems to only be a new one.

Either way, I've deactivated the plug and we'll see if it fixes.

I'll keep this thread updated.
/admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change&gid=18

Usenet Style Thread View
Selecting yes will cause posts to look similar to how posts look in USENET. No will cause posts to look the modern way.

Make sure that is on "No" it looks like your forum is using the Usenet Style.
Thank you!! Big Grin

Appreciated for taking the time to look into this and find a reason. Also the PM you provided me with, all in all, a great help.

BUT...

Apparently the problem still exists Sad

Also, we have a double post bug which affects certain people it seems.
Try disabling all the plugins, does that work with all plugins disabled or still the same problem?
If your running 1.6.3, that bug was fixed, you should upgrade if you aren't running the latest version.
Pages: 1 2